Friday, April 30, 2010

thanks for the memories

i do love my friend
i do love everyone around me
then,because of 1 mistake..
then they hate me..
you hate me..
its not my first time...im accept mith my full heart ;)
what mistake?why dont u tellin me?
u decide to do that so nahhh! i give to u..
do whatever u want...
nahh i dont care..
i wont waste my time to cry or regret because of u..
yes i say i love u as my friend
once u do that means u want to do rite?
so ape lagi aku nk buat???nk pegi jmpe kaw?
nanges2?nope! im not that type
i do call and text...
dalam hati nk tnye kenape2..i ask people around..
they dont know..
SO! I DECIDE MYSELF..I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AND WHY!
penat penat,..x kan aku nk kejar?
hurmm...
LASTLY,I WROTE HERE...CUZ I KNOW U WILL READ ONE DAY ;)
thanks cuz stalker me ;)
thnx cuz help me ;)
thnx cuz kita pernah berkawan ;)
thnx for the memories both us ;)
thnx cuz make me happy with ur laughm ;)
hampir menanges buat blog nih..yes im sad..
bukan aku jenis xde perasaan....
deep inside im cry..
so..biarlahhhhhhhh...
bye2 babe... thnx for hating me...

No comments:

Post a Comment